Birthday Cake! So much fun...Especially, when Makenna is doing the splits and eating it. Stockton just sat there and picked off each sprinkle one at a time. Makenna almost dove into it. They are both so different, it's humorous to see their personalities. But, they both act a lot like me...The reserved part that Sam has is no where to be seen in the two of them - That just means more work for me.
Hola chica! How r u? I haven't talked to you in a few months, so I just wanted to make sure you're still alive? I love the pictures, the splits are sweet, looks like you have either a dancer or gymnast on her way :)
Hey cute girl, I got your message. I would love to do dinner or lunch, give me a buzz when your heading this way. Let me make some phone calls between now and Easter and I'll see if there are easter egg hunts, I swear I heard advertisements for them on the radio last year. So I will give ya a call when I find out where and when they are. Take care!
4 comments:
love the cake and splits! Now you just need Megs and a baton! Seriously your kids are darling and I want to kiss their cheeks!
Hola chica! How r u? I haven't talked to you in a few months, so I just wanted to make sure you're still alive? I love the pictures, the splits are sweet, looks like you have either a dancer or gymnast on her way :)
Happy Birthday Stockton. How cute your kids are. Stockton is getting so big.
liz
Hey cute girl, I got your message. I would love to do dinner or lunch, give me a buzz when your heading this way. Let me make some phone calls between now and Easter and I'll see if there are easter egg hunts, I swear I heard advertisements for them on the radio last year. So I will give ya a call when I find out where and when they are. Take care!
Post a Comment