



We were deeply saddened my the loss of our friend, Rendell Wilkinson. He is been fighting a tough battle of brain cancer. He has a wonderful loving wife, Ursella, and the cutest 3 yr. old daughter, Mercedes. We love them!
As we attended the funeral services this week, I can't express to you how wonderful of a guy Rendell was. His family and friends loved him. We will miss him tons and know with out a doubt that he is in a better place.
If you read this, please do me a favor and take a few minutes today to show your family and friends that you love them. It's a crazy and busy world that we live in and I know sometimes it's hard not to get caught up in the things that consume us. I hope that we all can take a little more time with our families and friends to show how much we care and love them.
Love Missy and Sam
2 comments:
Those are some aweome pics, if you get a chance can you make me a disc? I can pay you for it!! Thanks for taking pics. I am glad Scott got to hang out a little bit!!
liz
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's never easy to lose someone you love. But, I am up to your challenge, so before I end this I just have to say how much we luv you guys. Take care :O)
Post a Comment