Background

Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOME OF MY LATEST DESIGN JOBS





Wow, we have been busy!!! Since everyone knows we are moving, my customers aren't waiting to get their homes done, they want them done before I leave. So, I have been sewing a way on draperies, pillows, you name it. Also, I just got a HOGE Design job to do a Oral Surgical Center over here. I AM REALLY EXCITED. But, I thought I would share a few pictures of jobs I just got done with. Sam has been a great handy man putting up all the drapery hardware and delivering all the furniture. He doesn't get a day off being married to me. We love it. We have met some wonderful people.

3 comments:

Megan and Brian said...

Gorgeous! Ugh, I wish Brian would let me make our house all cute! These are some great rooms you prettyfied! (That might not be a real word.)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog thru my HS friend Bev. and Wow, you are talented! All those things look fantastic!

Bev Holtom said...

I think everthing looks great! I love the fabric you used, and the changes you made. When we get settled, you'll have to come and do my next house. I love the burgandy/golds. Very nice!!!