Background

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Even though we are in the middle of moving - We have had plenty of time to take pictures.










Usually when I walk into a room, I see Makenna typing on my laptop or talking on my cell phone. It drives me CRAZY. That is why I have a new laptop now and another cell phone, becuase the old ones were damaged by my kids. So, instead of the normal, she somehow found my digital camera this time. I just got a new camera, so I was trying to get it away from her. The only way was to take a few pictures of us together and let her look and then there was now tantrum or crying that usually follows. So, here's some fun pic for the blog. WE ARE MOVING TOMORROW!

3 comments:

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

good luck with the move!

Molly said...

cute. i have gone through 3 cell phones in the last year! Ruby loves to suck on them...