That was fun to see all your wedding pictures! Congrats on 5 years! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Sorry I had not gotten back to you about playgroup. It has been a crazy couple weeks. Even if it is just us, it will be fun. Let me know what Stockton's school schedule is and what day works best for you. We probably work best in the mornings. Anyway, let me know and lets get it going.
5 comments:
That was fun to see all your wedding pictures! Congrats on 5 years! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Sorry I had not gotten back to you about playgroup. It has been a crazy couple weeks. Even if it is just us, it will be fun. Let me know what Stockton's school schedule is and what day works best for you. We probably work best in the mornings. Anyway, let me know and lets get it going.
congrats! That means baby #3 is coming soon right?
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you get to go out alone on a date :O)
Heck yea! Happy Anniversary you two! Such a cute couple.
happy anniversary
Post a Comment