Background

Friday, September 18, 2009

View my New Decorative Concepts Online Blog

I had this fabulous idea the other day while I was sitting in a conference, that I should start a blog for Decorative Concepts Online. I want to be able to seperate my personal life and my business. This way I can keep my personal blog a bit more secure, instead of public. So, feel free to check out my new blog and add yourself as a follower if you would like to check out. I also attached my website if you haven't had the chance to check it out. All the new 2010 furniture pieces are now on there as well.

Furniture and Design Website www.DecorativeConceptsOnline.com

Decorative Concepts Online BLOG www.DecorativeConceptsOnline.Blogspot.com



On my new blog I will be giving decorating ideas, putting up my newsletter, putting on my monthly promotions, and anything that I find interesting to talk about in the design world. I might also even open it up to take some questions from my followers. It's going to be fun. I also am adding a really great new home decor line, a solid wood furniture line, Rug line, and more! This way I can talk about the new trends and styles that are out as well.

No comments: