I was a bridesmaid for a college roommate of mine, Meredith, just got married in the SLC temple. She married a guy from Mississippi named Bryce... It was a great day to catch up. I had a great time with Tiffany another one of my roommates, her little boy is so cute and big. Love you Tiff.
Sam and I had dropped the kids off in Logan to Sam's parents and we headed for the day to SLC. It is so weird sometimes going places without them. There is a sense of calmness. It was kind of nice having lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial building, with just the two of us. I loved the Christmas Tree and all the decor. It's always pretty that time of year. Here are some of the pictures. It was great seeing all the "Utah State Roommates" again.
We are getting ready for the whole week of Christmas Parties next week. I haven't posted anything forever. I have just been going out of my mind. I am right now sewing a bunch of draperies, I will have to take pictures when I am all done. We are remodeling my Aunt Jolene's house and it's almost finished. Right in time for Christmas (I hope)...
Pictures of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building during Christmas.. This was also my first time in the SLC Temple and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!
2 comments:
Super cute pictures! Glad you got a day with your hubby! Hope you guys have a VERY MERRY Christmas! We need to get together when everything calms down!!
love those pics...will you email me the ones of us? Thanks! As soon as I get some off my memory card I'll email them to you. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment