Background

Friday, October 1, 2010

Before and After

Today I had this idea come to me that I thought I would get ambitious and color my own hair. I mean I have had my hair done for years and I have had it done every way that I can think of. I have my hair done every 2-3 months and it costs me about $65. So, I just thought that I could probably tackle the job myself and save some pennies. I know there is technique to the skill and obviously it would of been so much easier if I would of had someone to help me foil the back.

I do believe in a good hair cut, so I would recommend a professional do that.. But, I did watch a youtube video today of a stylist that showed how to cut feathered bangs and I also thought it was something that I could handle.

So, here's the lovely pictures. This is usually more then I like to share. But, I had to retake the picture so I could have some makeup on. You can tell when I have my Idaho poof verses not having my hair done at all. Maybe my poof makes me feel taller. But, needless to say it turned out and even the back of my hair looks just fine. I used a Dark Brown, Ash Blonde, and of course Blonde Bleach.

No comments: