Background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

35 Weeks Pregnant...

So, I am getting pretty HUGE and I can honestly say that at night, I am really uncomfortable. I find that I get charlie horses in my legs or I am fighting pain from my sciatic nerve.

I do have all my Christmas up and ready to go. I also have majority of my Christmas shopping done. I just purchased the Crib that I wanted and it just came today with the mattress. It's the white Million Dollar Baby Crib that I carry and it's white. I still plan on using my pack and play for the first few months.

Other then that we are still running around until the baby comes and until I will become a complete hermit for 2 to 3 months. I have this phobia that I will get sick and not even be able to hold my new born. I am thinking twice about having a baby in the dead of winter, let alone due on Christmas Eve... But, it's like of exciting and craziness all at the same time.

No comments: