Background

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Celebrating our 4TH Wedding Anniversary - West Yellowstone



Sam and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary by heading to Logan and hanging out with family and friends. Eating out at our favorite restaurants. Then we headed up to Idaho to our Cabin in Island Park and was welcomed by about 6-8ft of snow. It was a blast. We relaxed and took the kids to Yellowstone..I wouldn't recommend going in the winter, a lot of the shops were closed, but it was fun to get out and about..

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary. I am glad that you got to go somewhere. We did that once, went to bear Lake for our anniversary, and most everything was closed for the winter. Your kids are so cute. Glad youa re still alive;)
liz

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Anniversary! I am sorry that it got so busy and we missed ya. I hope you had fun at Cafe Sabor and ate lots of salsa for me! Yellowstone pict's look way fun, I love Stockton's spiky hair!

Lisa said...

Hey Missy, it's Suker. I am glad I ran across your blog, so I can keep up on your fun life. Your family is as cute as ever! Hope all is well with you guys...