Makenna turned 1 years old today and Sam's birthday was on April Fools! We celebrated them together today and we had a blast. Makenna got her ears pierced! She was so good. Birthday's are the best! It's even better when you have kids...
Wow I can't believe your little girl is already a year! Its gone by so fast. Briggs is already 7 months old can you believe it. Any way, I hope your doing great :)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to both Sam and Makenna. I cannot believe she is one. It seems like yesterday that she was born.
Looks like you had a great party
liz
Happy B-Day Makenna, I can't believe she's one.
Hi Missy! How are you? So glad I found your cute blog...love your cute family!
Wow I can't believe your little girl is already a year! Its gone by so fast. Briggs is already 7 months old can you believe it. Any way, I hope your doing great :)
Post a Comment