


We had a blast at the Furniture Show in Vegas, boy was it amazing. I was in candy land, while Sam played the roll of my bags/catalog holder. There were 3 huge 16 floor buildings full of furniture..It was great.
Sam also took me on an amazing date at the Strasphere, we enjoyed in $$$$ meal and the great view. We also enjoyed a nice at a Comedy Show called "The Caveman" We LOVE IT. It was about Men v.s Women, it was SO TRUE - Every couple should go to it. We then decided to be kids again and do a full day at Circus Circus on all their Roller Coasters, We Loved it! I go sick right before my flight because of one dumb ship ride that made me feel sea sick. But, other then that we had a BLAST!
Here are some great pictures. This was the first real vacation without out Babies, it was sure fun. But, I have been trying to teach Makenna to walk for the life of me, she just turned 16 months and started walking the day after I left (she would). So, I missed the joys of her first steps, but she is walking around our house now, like she is the boss.
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. I love your pictures. Your hair is getting so long
liz
i LOVE LOVE love vegas, Chris and I are trying to get there in the next couple months without the babe too, just for a few days. I love that place!!
Hello Ms. Meliss...this is your long-lost friend Hayley. I just found your blog! Yay! Your kids are adorable! So fun! Hope all is well.
xo-hayley bird atwood
Post a Comment