Background

Friday, August 22, 2008

New Pictures of the kids...What an adventure!





What a day to get pictures done. I thought I could tackle it all by myself one day. Boy, was it a lot of work! Next time, I will wait for Sam to help me. But, I was going for mainly Makenna's sake to get some updated pictures. I just dressed Stockton up in his tux, hoping we could get some shots. Well, right when we got there he was posing, smiling, love the camera. I was AMAZED. Stockton did so well! Now with Makenna walking, she just wanted to walk everywhere and not hold still. So, we got some good shots, but only a few. ENJOY!

6 comments:

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

The pictures of the kids turned out really really cute!

Jacci Halliday said...

They are darling!

Liz said...

i love the pictures
They look great
Liz

Natalie said...

How cute! They are getting so big--I cant' beleive it! How are y'all doing? You all look great!

camilla said...

HELLO! Where have you been??? I haven't talked to you forever! Your kids are beautiful they need to come meet there big sis Camilla.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just found your blog from Melissa Jones's. Cute pics of your kids, they're adorable and just keep getting cuter and cuter. I have been meaning to post on our bff blog...maybe i'll do that while Christian is taking a nap. See ya later coolest girl is school...