What a fun Christmas break! Snowmobiling is the best! Sorry about being sick--its the worst. No energy and no fun! Where are you guys moving to? Your family is darling!
Hey! I totally did not see your comment today until this afternoon! Sorry! I would love to go to lunch! I can go Wednesday or Thursday of this week or else next week if that does not work for you. Let me know. My number is 201 5120 I am excited to see you and meet your super cute kids!
7 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Strep throat is no fun though
liz
Glad to see you had fun! Sorry about strep, that is no way to spend a vacation! We will see you soon!
Glad to see you had fun! Sorry about strep, that is no way to spend a vacation! We will see you soon!
yucky strep throat!!! we've all had it too...grrr. not the best way to end the fun holidays, is it?
hope you had a great christmas!
I love kids in snow clothes! Merry Christmas. It looks like it was fabulous!!
What a fun Christmas break! Snowmobiling is the best! Sorry about being sick--its the worst. No energy and no fun! Where are you guys moving to? Your family is darling!
Hey! I totally did not see your comment today until this afternoon! Sorry! I would love to go to lunch! I can go Wednesday or Thursday of this week or else next week if that does not work for you. Let me know. My number is 201 5120 I am excited to see you and meet your super cute kids!
Post a Comment