Background

Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Makenna looks so adorable in her new swim suit. Hillary and Scott, thank you for the cutest gift! I decided to try it on her and let her soak in her 2nd bath for the day, trying to put her to sleep. I just love the swim suit. It makes her look even older. She is now 7 weeks old today. She loves her swing, loves to eat, and cracks a smile now and then.
Girl clothes are just so much fun!

3 comments:

Liz said...

how cute. I hope you got some sleep last night. HOw cute her swimsuit is!! I love stockton in trouble look!! I think all kids go through that. He is getting so big. How fun. Your kids are so dang cute. I would want a girl just to dress!!

Leilani'sKitchen said...

Oh my Gosh I have a cute neice!!! I can't wait to see her!

Jacci Halliday said...

Miss, She is so cute! Aren't girl clothes the best! I love playing dress-up with Adrie! Hope you and Sam are well and your kidlets are darling!