
This is the season for parties! I have kept myself busy with the vinyl lettering. It is the best product because I love it and it's so addicting. The ladies here just go crazy when they come to the vinyl lettering parties or see the idea catalog. I also have been putting it up every where in my home. It's like chocolate, you just can't have enough of it. Once you try it for the first time you just want more. That is the best way to describe it, but Sam has been great staying home with the kids since I've been hosting parties at other ladies homes. Sam is actually a great care taker when he puts his mind to it. I have enjoyed getting out of the house too and meeting new people in the area. It's worked out great for both of us - I think....
1 comment:
how cute I love your living room and lamps:) I cannot wait to come see your house. Stockton is so cute!!
best wishes with your parties
Post a Comment