Background

Thursday, May 24, 2007



The newest thing this week is that I have finally been approved to sell furniture. I have been waiting forever for this. The requirements are so much more strict and harder these days to be able to establish a furniture vendor account. The timing was just right and I am just so happy. I am excited because I can compete even better now that I don't have to worry about over head costs. You probably can't tell that I am excited.

If any of you have seen our living room set that we got as a wedding gift, it was from the same company. I just love it and they have even better stuff now. I'm going to gradually start making my home into a little mini show room, I'm just dying thinking about selling my refurbished table that I love and refinished. If I had room for two dining room tables I would totally keep it. I just love my matching hutch too. But, maybe I'll try to keep it in the family, I also have started a little hobby in making cornices and I am addicted to that too, as you can tell in the picture. I'll have to take pictures of all the other ones I have made for my master bed room and nursery.

No comments: